Court Bookings / Rules
- Members only may book courts.
- Maximum 2 hours of bookings per member at any time.
- Peak-times are Monday - Friday from 1730 onwards, and Saturday and Sunday at all times.
- All other times are off-peak.
- If any court is not in use ten minutes after the booking period starts the booking is not valid.
- Bookings must be made on the web site.
- Print outs or mobile phones can be taken as "proof" of booking. If no proof is available, then members are asked to be reasonable, but the person on court will be deemed to have priority.
- Members are responsible for any guests. If a guest plays regularly, that person must become a member.
- An adult should accompany children under 13. Any unaccompanied child behaving irresponsibly may be asked to leave.
- The courts are not for use for cycling, skates, roller blades, or for any other ball games which cause any disruption to tennis players or damage to the surface.
- Full details of the rules are available on the BTC Yahoo Group accessed via www.butterflytennis.com
BTC is a voluntary organisation. All club management, administration and maintenance is done voluntarily by club members.